What is the case preparation and representation service?
Case preparation is:
- Interviewing you once on the telephone to ascertain the circumstances of your case to be put into writing to brief the barrister;
- Reviewing your documents and material evidence;
- Ensuring that you provide us with the necessary evidence that will be persuasive in your case (e.g. a letter from your employer);
- Liaising with court on your behalf to list the appropriate hearing.
- Having a barrister meet you at Court before the hearing;
- Providing a barrister to the final hearing to persuade the court of your case, for example, to keep your licence.